YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE
YOU’VE BEEN A…
good mom, daughter, sibling, career woman, community volunteer and more.
- You can’t shake a ‘there’s something missing’ feeling.
- You’ve focused so long on other people’s priorities that you don’t know who you are without those roles or titles.
- You wonder if there’s more to life that you’re missing, but is it too late to figure that out? And how?
WOULDN’T IT BE WONDERFUL TO HAVE A PLACE TO…
- deeply connect to the woman you know it’s time for you to be?
- get out of your ‘what’s missing malaise’?
- talk through stressors and fears in a safe, judgement-free space with seasoned master coaches?
- get coached on how to feel re-energized in your body, mind, and spirit?
- set self-honoring boundaries that align with the New You?
- connect to like-minded women who will stimulate new perspectives and possibilities?
The Coaching Council (TCC) is The Spot!
Curated by women for women who are ready to explore their More and What’s Next, then Live It!
In the TCC container we’re focused on the holistic View of You and because it’s led by two widely experienced master coaches, you’ll receive expert support and “meet-me-where-I-am” attention.
THE COACHING COUNCIL sessions are for YOU to…
- Ask your burning ‘how can I move forward’ questions.
- Ditch sub-living mindsets and own your worthiness to create what you’re craving.
- Build and strengthen your confidence muscle to experience your new and different.
- Move through fears and blockers.
- Claim Joy Daily!
To sum it all up: If you’re a woman who’s committed to living in purpose on purpose…We Got You!
Meet The Master Coaches
La Shell Wooten
La Shell Wooten has twenty-five years of professionally-trained, mental and emotional health skills to provide motivating and effective mental/emotional wellness coaching. Work with La Shell helps clients address personal roadblocks, remove emotional clutter and identify unhealthy relationship choices in order to improve their life experiences. La Shell is also the host of The Abandon Ordinary Podcast and creator of the Abandon Ordinary Self-Discovery Deck & Journal.
C. René Washington
C. René Washington is a master-certified life coach, podcast host and YouTube host, author, and midlife maven. After a successful 28-yr corporate career managing and developing executives and professionals, she created a new life chapter grounded in passion and purpose. Known for her straight-no-chaser style, she coaches women to break through whatever’s blocking them from their goals and dreams and start living them. Follow her podcast, The Midlife Remix, her YouTube show, The Midlife Remix For Black Women Over 50, or read her book, Take The Trip! 4 Journeys Every Midlife Woman Needs To Live In Purpose and Freedom, available through all major retailers, including Bookshop and Amazon.
The Coaching Council is for women committed to making desired life changes.
Master coaches, La Shell Wooten and c.René Washington are passionate practitioners helping people make desired transformations. With extensive, combined backgrounds in personal and executive coaching, counseling, social work, teaching, and facilitating, the two provide a powerhouse foundation and environment for women to grow and evolve into their highest and best selves through a curated community focused on coaching excellence and personal transformation.
The Coaching Council (TCC) is not a cookie cutter experience. It is a specially designed space offering master-level support through targetted discussions on issues relevant to our member’s lives and experiences.
Plus, La Shell & c. René will open up the hot seat for on-the-spot coaching for what’s weighing on you. Members can also email confidentially email their challenges to be addressed as topics during group sessions. The duo will share optional exercises and assignments where appropriate to aid you in facilitating desired change.
TCC provides clarifying perspective that sparks you to take inspired action. The Coaching Council is only for grown and growing women who are seeking sound guidance and support. There are no taskmasters in the Coaching Council. There will be Learning, Growth, Connection, Collaboration, and Fun!
- 3 sessions p/month
- 60-minute Zoom calls
- Wednesdays at 10AM PST / 12PM CST / 1PM EST
Coaching Sessions will be held three consecutive weeks and one week of each month beginning in August, 2023:
August 9, 2023
August 16, 2023
August 23, 2023
September 6, 2023
September 13, 2023
September 20, 2023
October 4, 2023
October 11, 2023
October 18, 2023
November 1, 2023
November 8, 2023
November 15, 2023
November 29, 2023
December 6, 2023
December 13, 2023
2024 dates will be added in the Fall.
Membership Investment: $49 p/month
Monthly Membership includes:
Benefits of the Introductory Annual Membership:
- First access and 10% discount on TCC retreats and national events
- Three one-hour group coaching sessions per month
- Video recordings of sessions missed by members
- Tips, tools and accountability partners to help you on your Journey to Joy
- Members Only Special Pricing for Individual Coaching with La Shell Wooten and/or c. René Washington
Become A Member
Click the link below to apply and join this supportive coaching community.